Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stop! No!

My fellow blog friend, Telissa, recently wrote of her daughter's latest and greatest word... "Mine." Cecilia has added two new words to her vocabulary and uses them with gusto. Try to push her hair back, give her something, hold her hand, help her with ANYTHING and you will be met with Stop! or No! (take your pick) Along with her new favorite words, she now only does things on HER terms. That is unless you want hit across the face or slapped. There are exceptions, however. If you are an exceptionally surly person, a male, a Latino or just plain old you are in the clear. Not sure why... but you are. If you are an elderly, surly, Latino male, please give us a call. We would like to meet you! :-)

I have been thinking a lot of the 'red threads' in my life and have wanted to write about them for the longest time. I even thought of doing it every Thursday and calling it Thursday's Thread. Last week was to be the start date and then I hit my dog with the car and obviously it was not a good time. Be on the lookout, I will try to begin it this upcoming week. Anyway... I went to Walmart to get some pictures today. Our dear friend, Penny, went with us to Guatemala to pick up Miss C. Here is a picture of Auntie Pen's first moments with her.
Cecilia is still able to wear that same outfit. Here is a picture I took a few weeks ago when we went to Pittsburgh for the weekend...

1 comment:

Telissa said...

The mine has not gone away! now it is grabbing "mine" and other "mine" and making them all her "mine"! arrggghhh - i can't run fast enough