Friday, May 7, 2010
It's getting a little sappy... another Red Thread
Yesterday I was thinking of a man we met in Antigua, Guatemala. He was our tour guide when we went to Finca Filadefia. His name was Josue and he and Scott hit it off. He gave us an exceptionally long tour and loved our coffee enthusiasm. Fast forward, next trip to Guate, I am walking down the road in Antigua and Josue drives by and waves. We make arrangements for the sis-in-law, to take the tour. Josue shows up and says "I thought I was seeing things when I saw you on the street... Where's Scott?" Next trip, we take our friend Penny to the plantation to buy some coffee. Josue greets us and treats us to coffee and conversation and makes arrangements for us to buy 50# at wholesale price (yes, we returned with 50# of coffee!) We finally exchange email and agree to keep in touch. Ours is the3wolves@ his is jlobo@ lobo is Spanish for wolf. We lost touch and I sort of gave up. Yesterday I was wondering if he were on Facebook and searched him to no avail. Today, I get an email invitation (sent yesterday) to connect with him via Skype. Ok, you tell me. Coincidence?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool! Some things are just meant to be!
Post a Comment