Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whooo likes flannel jammies?

I was at Target yesterday scouring their clearance racks. I found the perfect pair of jammies... owl print, flannel, warm fuzzy, footless and two piece. We don't do one pieces anymore (Too hard to change diapers) We don't do footed anymore. (Cecilia's feet and hands are disproportionately large compared with the rest of her) Anyway, I was so in love with the cute owls and quality that I checked them out online today. The brand is 'Nick and Nora' and they come in all sizes and are very whimsical. I never dreamed that there are so many selling venues for pajamas and nightgowns. Here are the ones that Cecilia is now the proud owner of. I am going to watch ebay for a pair in my size. Now wont they have a slimming effect in XL?

3 comments:

nora said...

Just catching up on your blog! Can we see matching jammie pictures? If you post them, I will too (which already outs me for matching jammies with the girls.)

And your post on Christmas recap was right up my alley. Cecilia and Cecilia must be cut from exactly the same cloth - my C. totally got the Santa thing (as much as I downplay it) and even after we talked lots about Jesus, I don't think it was really a hit at our house.

Love your New Year's resolutions. Hey, would you want to think about going to MoGuate (in St. Louis) this summer?

Kim said...

SO cute!! I LOVE owls! Katelyn still wears the footie pj's, but she needs to wear a size 3T because her feet are big too! She won't stay covered at night, so she needs the extra protection on her feet.

Telissa said...

yep, we still wear footed jammies - but only for the month or so that it is actually cold down here, since mia can't seem to keep her socks on. i have a crazy one that likes naked feet!