Resolutions that I have made only to have them fizzle: Lose weight, learn Polish (do I get credit for learning Spanish instead?) and keep my sink free of dishes
Resolutions that I have actually kept: Adopt, drink more water, read the bible more
This year, I want to be successful. I want to focus on things that will not only help me but others. My resolutions are:
- Improve my Spanish: converse with my friends, call Cecilia's foster mom more
- Drive more carefully: limit speeding, tailgating, looking around and multitasking
- De-clutter my life: think before acquiring things, sell/giveaway the crap I currently have
- Do more for folks in need
1 comment:
Those are great resolutions! I particularly like the learn more Spanish! We just Skyped with Kate's foster family again and boy was I glad that Victor was there to translate. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment