Friday, March 13, 2009

Houston... we have a pee-pee

This is an exciting day in Cecilialand. The other day I was at Target and bought a little potty chair. We came home and talked about it and I put it in the living room. Cecilia loves making her baby go pee-pee. She also likes to sit on it but it is a hard potty chair to navigate. This morning, Cecilia needed her diaper changed and I told her to go over and pee-pee in the potty. She sat down and strained and strained and low and behold, we heard some beautiful music. I never dreamed she would actually do it! Bravo all around! I am not getting my hopes up though. I think it is only the beginning of showing interest.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've been talking about getting a potty chair for Lili for the last few weeks. Still don't have one, but at least she is starting to tell me "Pee" and "Pooh."