I didn't even attempt to take Lili to see Santa. She takes too much time warming up to new people and I feared a visit to Santa would be cause for years of therapy down the road :-)
I love your little Santa!!! I was a good girl and I didn't even get to meet her!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and here is to a wonderful new year. Best wishes, always!
2 comments:
Love the pictures!!!
I didn't even attempt to take Lili to see Santa. She takes too much time warming up to new people and I feared a visit to Santa would be cause for years of therapy down the road :-)
I love your little Santa!!! I was a good girl and I didn't even get to meet her!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and here is to a wonderful new year. Best wishes, always!
Post a Comment