I am here in Antigua Guatemala. I arrived yesterday and met up with dear friend Penny before heading off to our favorite spot of Antigua. Scott arrives today, in fact, he should have already landed and be en route to La Posada Don Rodrigo as we speak. Not sure if we will be surprised with Aunt Jen, too. Antigua is as magical as ever and today there is some big celebration with thousands of school kids. It is crazy! Penny is napping right now (that´s what old farts do) and then we are moving hotels before scouring the markets again.
We are going to the Chichicastenango market on Sunday and then back to Guate City. Cecilia will be in our arms forever first thing Monday morning. Penny returns home Monday afternoon and then Scott and I are on our own until Friday.
Next post... Guate City!
2 comments:
Yea so glad you are there and your forever family day is so close at hand!
It was great to get your update. It is now Monday morning... and I envision Cecilia smiling in your arms! Thanks for blessing my life with your loving family.
Happy Family Anniversary on Friday!
Hi to Tia Penny and Tia Jen!!
Post a Comment