We got "The Email" yesterday and we are PINK. This means that we have our US Embassy appointment and are very close to bringing Cecilia home. I leave for Guatemala on Thursday, 08-28 and Scott will come down sometime between Friday and Sunday. Our appointment is Tuesday 09-02 at 7:15am. We then go back on Wednesday @ 3:30 to get her Visa and are "good-to-go." We can't fly home until Friday, 09-05, which is our 16th wedding anniversary because Delta only has flights every other day now. Oh well.
Is everyone as excited as we are???
5 comments:
YEAH! I'm excited for you!!!!! I was stalking your blog yesterday for the "pink" announcement and finally gave up about 9:00 p.m. last night. Glad I checked today.
Enjoy your time in Guatemala. Take advantage of the time and see as much as you can on this trip. We traveled during our pick up trip and it was wonderful. We now have stories we can share with Lili when she's older. I highly recommend a trip to Lake Atitlan and/or Chichicastenago if you haven't been there yet.
Yea yea yea yea! I am so excited for you guys and for Cecilia!
Hope you guys enjoy your pick up trip and enjoy the last few days before you pick her up too!
Can't wait to see the pick-up pics!
Great news!!! Maybe I will run into you guys Sunday!
Cheers!!! Homerun...
Everybody Wins!!
Soooooooo exited... What a Journey..!!
Happy, Happy, 16th year
" Family Anniversary"...
Enjoy the Great Beauty of your Family!!!
What GREAT news! I am so happy for you all! FINALLY!!!!!! An end to all this waiting. Have a great week! Marlene
Post a Comment