Scott left this morning. We were sad to see him go!!! Several times, she went looking for him when we returned to the room. She is a real daddy's girl.
Cecilia and I spent the day just hanging out. We had breakfast and lunch with our new friends Susan, her mother and Cecilia's future boyfriend Rafael. The Marriott puts on a great Sunday Guatemalan buffet and has live entertainment. Ceci was mesmerized, clapped for the group and attempted to say "BRAVO!" We took some walks in what Scott refers to as her chariot. She pulls herself up to the front of the stroller, sits up real straight and holds on and waves to people. I said adios to some guy and she began waving. I guess that this confirms we have the smartest kid alive. We stopped by to see our buddy, Estuardo, who immediately asked me about my PASSPORT as he was there when we had that mess. We also LOVE Fred the bellman and frequently stop by to say hello. We went swimming today. It was one of the hotter days since we've been here. She likes but not loves the water. Cecilia gets picked up at the hotel at 8:30am at which time I make a beeline to the airport to catch my 10:05am flight. Let's hope I actually get home tomorrow.
Hold on... here is Cecilia now... she wants to write her own message.
BN T GJOL
dw/exz['noyui+;.4D SXZ RREFRGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT3 GG
That's all for now. Next post... from PA.
2 comments:
Em- Need a translator for Cecilia's comments!!! Glad you are having fun. Not that we want you to come back, but can't wait to see pictures. Take care and safe trip back!
Love the message from Cecilia, but I think I need an interpreter! That girl knows some crazy language I am not familiar with! LOL! Hope you arrive home safely!
Post a Comment