Talked to the agency yesterday. Our lawyer has visited PGN every day for the past 2 weeks trying to get an interview. NOTHING!!!
On Tuesday, we got our monthly report and pictures. It made me all warm and fuzzy to see her. She just woke up and her hair was everywhere with a small attempt to confine it with 2 barrettes. She is now 16 pounds and 4 ounces. I am going to buy a scanner today so I can scan the pictures and upload them. Be on the lookout!
5 comments:
I hope the interview happens very soon.
Also, looking forward to seeing new pictures.
HANG IN THERE! Stay strong and positive.
Can't wait to see the new pictures! We are STILL waiting for an interview. I am at my wits end! I just wanna be done already. My patience is wearing very, very thin lately!
Hoping you get that interview soon! I just don't understand why they want to keep our kiddos from us!!!
just believe you are making progress, since you are still in the building!!! hang in there and get ready for your visit trip!!! i would carry your bags for you if I could!
Post a Comment