Just got word from our agency that Cecilia's birthmother has her interview tomorrow. I will be on pins and needles until we hear the results.
The lawyer, Cecilia and her foster mom and her birthmother all have to appear. They have not all been together since the DNA testing in October 2007. Please pray for Cecilia's birthmother and that she makes the right decision... whatever it may be. Pray that she will be treated kindly and have peace in her heart. It will be a very hard day for her.
2 comments:
This is exciting news!!!! I'll be anxious watching your blog for an update over the next few days.
I will be praying for you! Ours is tomorrow too at 2PM. Now that is 3 people besides us that have interviews tomorrow. Now wouldn't it be cool if we all ended up at the embassy together!
Post a Comment