- Cecilia is almost 4! She has the language of a much older child. She uses big words, like "actually." For example: Yesterday someone commented on her "dog" to which she replied, "Well actually she is a goat." Her Spanish receptive language is quite good although she continues to respond in English. At first I was thinking she was defiant (she is the Queen of Defiance) but now I dont think she can. She does a little of the Spanglish thing.
- She is over-the-top imaginative. Eeky Box (her imaginary friend for two years now) is still in the picture but doesn't come around as often. He has been replaced with ICarly, Sam (from the Nickelodeon channel's ICarly) and Buddy (someone who "actually lives up in heaven with God and Jesus) The 3 of them showed up tonight for a sleepover?!?
- We have a goat, complements of our friend Jay, aka Jay the Goat Guy. Click here to hear her sing a little ditty about him. Back at Christmas time, she started to tell people she was getting a baby goat and a baby brother. Not sure about the baby brother part. :-)
- Cecilia is a movement junky. The harder and faster you swing her, the better. She wants to be spun around, thrown into the air, etc. She wants to run every where.
- She has her future already mapped out. "Mom, when I get bigger, I am going to marry Zeedxi and move to Mexico. You will miss me a lot!" Although I am thrilled to have Zeedxi as a son-in-law, not real sure I want her to move that far away. I informed her that if she is to move to Mexico, her Spanish needs to include more than "fruta" and "rojo" especially since Zeedxi doesnt speak any English. Maybe they can get by on the language of love?
Monday, June 20, 2011
Bad blogger... BAD!
Good heavens, it has been six months since I have blogged. I am in the process of starting a new blog via Wordpress. I think I like Wordpress better, that and the fact the Blogger no longer allows me to post pictures. Apparently I have met the limit. Here is what is new...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment