My blog friend, Kim, gave me a tip about this website called Live Mocha. I am so obsessed with it! Basically, you can go to the site and learn another language for free. I have come across a lot of things and programs and this one takes the cake and it is FREE!!! Each section contains four exercises. 1. Learn: go through a series of words/phrases that match up with the spoken word and pictures 2. Review: a quiz of sorts that mixes up the types of responses 3. Write: you practice writing sentences based on the lesson 4. Speak: record yourself saying a series of sentences.
As you go through the assignments, the site periodically stops you to "correct" another person's assignment who is working on English. In return, a native Spanish speaker has to correct yours. It is genius!
Check it out at: www.livemocha.com
Thanks Kim!
2 comments:
Great, glad you like it Emily! It is so much fun, isn't it? I am slowly working my way through some lessons.
I'll have to check out the website and see if my brain is capable of learning another language :-)
Also, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.
Post a Comment