Cecilia has mastered the concept of HOT (AHHHHHHT)! Everything is HOT (AHHHHHHT)! Unless it is frozen, it is HOT(AHHHHHHT)! She is so dramatic when she says HOT (AHHHHHHT)! She holds up her hand to indicate STOP! We are not quite sure where she learned this but it is very new.
Cecilia loves clunky shoes! The other day, she had to wear her valentine shoes and wanted to run around so she could hear them. She also loves the kitchen cabinets and we have designated one as hers. I tell her to get the in the closet and she complies. Please email me privately if you need advice on effective parenting. I am full of strategies!
So... What does Scott think of me??? Watch the video and find out.

2 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!! You've really got your little girl trained. Good job mommy!!!!!
Oh this is SO familiar! Kate had a "hot" phase too. She saw me blowing on her food one day and I told her it was "hot". Everything after that point was hot. She would even refuse to eat things that she thought was hot. Thankfully, the phase has passed. It's cute at first!
Post a Comment