Never a dull moment with Miss Cecilia Paola. Get a load of what happened today. Cecilia and I stopped at my mom's house. Mom and I were sitting at the table talking about the governor of Illnois' hair. What's up with that??? Cecilia had the cordless phone (as always) and was walking around talking. She went over and sat on the stool, went into the kitchen and came back handed me the phone and said, "Dada." I did not think much as she is obsessed with Dada. I put the phone to my ear and said, "Hello Dada!" Someone replied back, "Hello." I said, "Who is this?" They said, "Centre County 911" yiiikkkkes! I thought someone was playing a joke on me and that maybe she hit redial and called someone. No, it was indeed the 911 operator. He said that he had been talking to Cecilia for quite some time. (5 min or so). What is the liklihood that in the random numbers she hit, that 911 was it? Needless to say, we will be restricting phone calls for her now.
Other things that Cecilia is doing:
Talks a mile a minute... Get that! Get it! Pacha, Ethel, Mama, Dada, Baby, Shhhh!, Pappy, Bubbe, Thank You, You're Welcome, Bye, Hi, and more.
LOVES being a mama - feeds, changes, burps, plays patty-cake with her many babies
Climbs on everything
Shaves her legs
Lets Ethel in and out
Climbs up the steps and walks down them forward holding onto the railing
Writes on everything
Reads books to us, with us, to baby
Loves her retro Fisher Price farm
LOVES cats!!! She screams whenever she sees one
Likes to lock-up my computer
Continues to love the phone and can even dial 911 - sooo not funny!
Can partially put on her coat but can't get the second arm in alone
Sleeps from 8pm to 6:30am and takes one 1 1/2 hour nap
Loves to eat ham, mandarin oranges, cheerios, mac and cheese, oreo cookies, cheese
I could go on and on. I am sure you all are glad that I won't. Later
3 comments:
Calling 911, now that's a talented little girl. I wonder what she told the operator?
That is a standing joke at our house. I kid you not. Kate is always playing with the phone and I keep telling DH she is going to dial 911 one of these days!
I louuuuuuuuuuve it!!! I am enjoying all the adventures.. What a talented , loving child!!!
Stay tuned for the next adventure.!
Post a Comment