Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Absolutely nothing to say!

I've been getting messages... "Emily, I checked your blog, there is nothing new there." Yep that's right! There really is nothing new to say. Birth certificate??? We were told they are picking it up tomorrow. Unless you see it with your own eyes, don't believe anything. Our agency says we will travel the 3rd or 4th week of August. It really doesn't matter as BOTH weeks stink! They are both smack dab in the middle of THE GRANGE FAIR. For those of you who don't know me personally - this means nothing to you - but, we literally live at our county fair (http://www.grangefair.net/) for 10 days. Even if Cecilia is here, she can't go as it would be ultra overstimulating. This will make the 1st fair in 40 years that I have not been to!!!

OK... actually, I do have something to say. I am going to be an AUNT!!! Completely out of the blue, my brother and his wife called to announce that they are expecting. Actually, Aida said, "You're gonna get a little mixed niece or nephew." What?!? John says that if it is a boy, they are naming him "Thor Buddy Peters." He thinks Thor is a cool name and Buddy was the name of a dog he loved... actually it was the dog that he and his ex-wife had together. Hmmm. Aida says that she wants to name the baby "Fadel" and Diarra says that mathmatically, they have to name the baby something beginning with "H." Something computed from her name and Fatima's. We'll see! That's all for now.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Okay, I don't really know anything about you other than adoption, but after all this time waiting for Cecilia, missing the fair once in 40 years will be so worth it.

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT BLOG AWARD!
I have tagged your Blog on my blog with a Brilliant Blog Award. You may or may not have been by other bloggers and you may or may not want to participate. Either way, I have believed your Blog is BRILLIANT and I visit it often. Have a great day!
Marlene