Good news, Part One
I know folks have been waiting to hear what happened on Friday. The report is that the interview went well. Maria maintained her conviction to proceed with the adoption. She was strong and confident in her decision.
Good news, Part Two
Scott and I are packed and ready to go to Guatemala next week. Airfares are going up and we found a great rate from State College. It was cheaper than flying from Baltimore and we only have a 25 minute ride to the airport. We depart next Wednesday, 06-18 and return Monday, 06-23.
Be on the lookout for new pictures of Cecilia!
6 comments:
Have a wonderful trip! Good to hear somebody's interview went well! No all you need is your OUT!
YEAH!!!!
It's so nice to read positive news and especially nice to read your are going back to see your precious little girl. Can't wait for new photos and even more anxious to read you're "out of PGN."
Cecilia is beautiful. I can't wait to read that you are OUT. I'll be checking your blog for updated pictures after your visit. You will all be in my thoughts.
Jessie
Congrats on a good BMI - hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the process now for you guys! Cna't wait to see the new pictures.
So glad the interview went well! Take lots of pics on your trip!!!
Post a Comment