Monday, April 7, 2008

Waiting and the like

I have been following others blogs and 2 of the people we met on our first visit trip are out of PGN. Great for them... boo-hoo-hoo for me. Talked to the agency today. They say we were resubmitted to PGN on March 25th so I guess we have only been there for less than 2 weeks. I have been reading posts fromf people calling PGN to get an update. It makes me a little nervous. I worry that us Americans will appear "pushy... anxious, etc." and that it will be counter-effective. I have leanred that it is best to be patient and polite through the process. Honey vs/ vinegar theory.

I have been working on the baby's room in the meantime. I finally have removed the path and can freely walkabout the room. I am photojournaling the process. I have no idea what to do with all the crap I packed up.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are much more patient than I am. I need to work on that. Hope your stay in PGN is short!

Debbie said...

Don't worry about calling PGN at all. The attorneys for our agency told us in October that PGN opened a call center specifically so families and attorneys can call to check status on cases. They are there just for you, so I say call.

Also, by me calling during the process, I found out about our previo before our agency and attorney knew about it. I was able to contact our agency to tell them and they in turn contacted our attorney which probably sped things up for us by a couple days. Two days in this process is a lot in my book.