Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New and improved and refreshingly "saccarin"

No, there is nothing wrong. My blog is now playing music. I added a playlist. I am a HUGE Mana fan and wanted to share it with you. I have no idea what the songs are about... they just sound pretty. The first one has something to do with hearts and dreams... blah blah. The second one has to do with raining and contains my latest favorite Spanish phrase, "Que diablos voy hacer?" Very appropriate for the current situation. "What the hell am I going to do?" The third one is not Mana but is Bacilos, "Caraluna" the face of the moon.

If you would rather not partake in its beauty (aka... you find it annoying), scroll way down to the bottom of the blog and click it off.

Yes, I do still have a job... I am just expanding my addictions. I've added blogging to ebaying.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are too funny! I like the music and I LOVE playlists! I have a rather extensive one of my blog too! DH says I spend more time blogging than I do talking! LOL!

Unknown said...

Hey Cecilia' Mom...the news sounds encouraging... and I love the music.. really like it!!!
Cecilia will like it too!! I'll come over and the three of us will dance around the room to the beautiful music when she comes home!!
M.