Friday, April 25, 2008

Bright spot in my day

It's that time of the month - where I stalk the mailbox for our monthly report and photos. Today was the MAGICAL day. Our baby is GROWING!!! I can no longer call her a "little fart," which by the way bothered some of my friends. Now she is a "BIG FART!" A whole 15 pounds and 9 oz. That is a 2 pound 1 ounce jump since the last time. The pictures are much better this time and she is wearing an outfit we gave her on our last visit. Only 1 blurry and of course... the token picture with her hand in her mouth. I wish I was able to scan them and post. Maybe later.

1 comment:

Telissa said...

Em - we need to see a new post with some new pics of cecilia!!! pretty, please!!! hang in there - you are never alone in company in this process. it is BETTER than an extended family!